Orion provides skilled and experienced personnel to attend meetings of directors to ensure that the meetings are held in accordance with good corporate governance principles. Clients have peace of mind that an accurate record of the proceedings of the meeting have been independently taken and that meetings can be held in a professional, confidential and efficient manner. We will also liaise with our tax colleagues and advise you on best practice board procedures to help meet the particular residency requirements.
Orion Secretarial Services can:
- Determine from a company’s constitution, the procedure and requirements for directors meetings.
- Support the formulation of an agenda and board pack.
- Coordinate the issue of notices.
- Provide a suitable meeting room / venue to include participation by technological means.
- Help ensure that meetings are held in accordance with good corporate governance principles.
- Provide any company secretarial advice as required during the meeting.
- Attend the meeting, draft the minutes and liaise with the chairperson to verify the accuracy of the minutes of the meeting.