- Make an assessment. This includes licensing, registration, application costs, etc.
- Discuss office space options, procedures, time lines, etc.
- Draft necessary establishment documentation (Memorandum of Association, Power of Attorney, Board Resolution, business introductory forms, applications, etc.).
- Liaising with authorities, banks and other services providers.
- Submit all relevant documentation and follow up with the authorities.
- Obtain a company license.
- Register the newly-established company with the labour office, if required.
- Register the company with online portals for licensing and other administrative purposes