Orion provides assistance to companies and directors with their on-going annual company law obligation ensuring compliance with the provisions of the Companies Act and a company’s own Constitution.
Key aspects of our services includes:
- Access to statutory registers.
- Maintenance of statutory registers and minute books.
- Preparation and filing of annual return and annual general meeting documentation within prescribed timelines.
- Preparation and filing of statutory forms relating to company changes, for e.g. changes in officers and registered office.
- Assistance with minimizing financial statements filing obligations.
- Branch compliance services.
- Regular written updates in respect to changes to company law and company secretarial practice.