While providing support for company secretarial matters, we can also provide guidance on wider corporate governance issues.
Orion Secretarial Services provide support to clients through several initiatives, including:
- Guide to directors’ responsibility and risk;Our team is specialized to give country specific reports on the core duties, liabilities and risks a director will face to assist their understanding and manage their exposure in their new role.
- Focused topic group meetings on issues such as governance frameworks, corporate culture and the evolving use of technology in this field.
- Regular written updates in respect to changes to company law and company secretarial law and practice.
- Advising on and implementing complex group reorganizations.
- Advising on directors’ liabilities and obligations, shareholder rights, company constitutional matters and company law matters.
- Best practice in corporate governance